Loan agreement - full Maintenance Grant (umowa i pozyczki)

Kredyty mieszkaniowe - spytaj innych gdzie najtaniej? najkorzystniej? podziel się doświadczeniami

Loan agreement - full Maintenance Grant (umowa i pozyczki)

Postprzez Latos » 2007-01-01, 21:21

Loan agreement

You can also apply for a Student Loan for Maintenance (also known as a ‘living cost loan’) to cover the cost of living expenses.

Loan Xpress is an education finance leader dedicated to helping students, parents, alumni and schools meet all oftheir education financing needs. Through Student Loan Xpress, you can learn more about financial aid, student loans, and paying for college—as well as student loan repayment options, interest rates, and borrower benefits.
--
Around half of all full-time students are also likely to be eligible for a yearly Maintenance Grant of up to £2,700 for 2006/2007 (£2,765 for 2007/2008). This grant is non-repayable.
--
If your tuition fees are over £2,700 in 2006/2007 (£2,765 in 2007/2008) and you receive the full Maintenance Grant, your university or college will give you extra financial help.

For example, if you are charged tuition fees of £3,000 this academic year, you will get a minimum bursary of £300.

Czy to odnosi sie tez do studentow z EU? Prosilabym Information Centre o potwierdzenie.
Latos

Powrót do Kredyty mieszkaniowe